With Deven Sisler, Laura Zeigler & Kelli Mae
March 24-March 31
Saturday & Sunday 8a-6p
Monday-Friday 9a-4p (with a break for lunch).
This training will cover, but is not limited to:
* Benefits of partnered yoga for children ages 6 months -15 years
* Group, partner poses & AcroYoga for children with children, as well as, children with adults
* Psychological, physical and emotional benefits of partner work for families
* Child-led imaginative play
* Trust, communication and awareness exercises for families
* Use of balls and props for yoga, restorative & savasana
* Partner Restorative Yoga poses
* Supported Savasana Techniques
Be prepared for homework and practice teaching each day!
As this is a teacher training there are a number of skills that you are required to be comfortable with, to that end there is an application form and prerequisites. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions or concerns firstname.lastname@example.org. I am so excited to support you on your journey!
*Ability to comfortably base and fly: bird, throne, back bird, highflying whale, star.
*30 hours of training with certified AcroYoga teachers.
*10 hours of active practice after those training hours
*A letter of recommendation from a certified teacher is warmly welcomed!
The intention behind this form is to get to know you better. Please take your time and enjoy the process of answering these questions. I look forward to reading yours!
Childrens' Yoga + AcroYoga Family Teacher Training: $2150, save $200 if you register before February 15th.
AcroYoga Family $1075, save $125 if you register before February 15th.
Payment plans and work study positions available.
Register here--> https://squareup.com/store/deven-sisler
Refund Minus a $50 administrator fee 30 days prior. 50% of your tuition back 14 days prior to the event. No refunds at or after the start of the event.